The Sydney Lyceum Club Inc. presents annual monetary prizes to promising students, female or male. The monetary prizes are currently awarded to:
- A student at the University of Technology Sydney for the best thesis in Journalism and Social Communication (the Dame Mary Gilmore Award);
- The student at the Sydney Conservatorium High School who achieves the highest ranking for Music Performance in Year 12;
- A performer in the Sydney Youth Orchestra;
- A student obtaining Honours in Chemical Engineering thesis at University of New South Wales; and
- The student of Western Sydney University who achieves the highest mark in the Master of Teaching Primary or Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Primary Teaching).